|St.Philips Cathedral Southern Side view|
Rev. Patrick Lumumba who has been the Diocesan Planning and Development officer is the new Diocesan Secretary Diocese of Northern Uganda.
|The procession to Re-Dedicate the Cathedral|
On the same day St. Philips Cathedral marked 100 years of her existence, the Cathedral that was first build in 1913 with grass thatched roof, was renovated in 1929 where the grass was removed and replaced with Iron Sheets. This year St. Philips had yet another remarkable change where the roof was changed, the wall was lifted up and the floor tiled. The total cost of the renovation is about 200 millions Uganda Shillings. This money came from Friends of St .Philips within and outside the country.
|Passing through the cemetery|
|Bishop Opening the Cathedral|
|Too full to accommodate all|
|Rev. Canon Ayela in the middle together with his wife Pirina being greeted by Christians|
|The Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hon Jacob Oulanyah|
|The Church build in 1913|